About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

SERVE G*D WITH JOY Omer Clock

from

PSALMS OF MY SOUL
http://sephirathaomer.blogspot.com/2013/04/serve-gd-in-joy-omer-clock-day-42.html

Kabbalistic Sephirat HaOmer - day 42
Malchut sh b'Yesod ~ SERVE G*D IN JOY
Omer Counter Timbrel Clock
Expressively and joyously I give of myself as I serve G*d.
"Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" - Psalm 100:2
- Joy Krauthammer
  Gila Rena Tzohara

(With the future Happy Minyan in Pico-Robertson, at Torah when Reb Shlomo Carlebach, z"l, added "Tzohara" to my name, thus Gila Rena Tzohara / double Joy and Light, Reb Shlomo said I have a million reasons to cry, and all I show is my joy.)


Malchut sh b'Yesod
Ohr
 is it Every Omer Day that I think about my attributes in 'Serving G*d' and spontaneously do divine Avodah with Kavanah in Asiyah / World of physical body and doing?

For this wood clock/calendar image, is the best Omer day Malchut sh b'Yesod - day 36, double Chai?
... because all energies flow through me into deepest Sephirah Malchut, and the radiance of Shechinah inspires and allows me with my deeply rooted, personal and unique creative contributions to mamash reveal inner JOY, as I connect and bond in Sephirah Yesod with those whom I share myself, while serving the Holy One. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha".

If the image represents earlier flowing Sephirot in my Tree of Life, maybe my Gevurah is restricting other Sephirot from having priority. There's a bissel Chesed, Gevurah, Tiferet, Netzach, Hod, and Yesod in my Avodah - Joy 




Serve G*d With Joy Clock
montage © Joy Krauthammer

In Hod, I share that one way I serve "G*d With Joy" is as temple musician with timbrel in hand.
Joyously teaching chevre about Sephirat HaOmer is another way I love to serve G*d.
Doing Bikkur Cholim each day in Chesed and Tiferet is another way I serve the Holy One with Joy.

In Pico-Robertson many years ago, the Roth's Bookstore owner gave me the non-working old worn clock, and in Hiddur Mitzvah, I renewed and transformed the time-keeper that I'd rescued from the trash.

Each week I would drive to Roth's bookstore in Los Angeles, for classes with wonderful rabbis. This reformed clock reminds me to "Serve G*d With Joy".

Each night for a couple decades (until I was a full-time Caregiver Angel Warrior), I was driving to LA an hour or more each way for spiritual classes all over town. Now I'm older, traffic creeps too slowly on the "worst" freeway in America--2 to 0 mph at times, and gas prices are very high for my purple truck; $20 for gas and 2 1/2 - 3 hours is a lot of spent resources for a one hour class. Couple years ago I took a semester's Talmud class at AJR and it was two hours every single Monday morning to reach LA, driving 7-9 AM.  Before class I was always on time for the blesSing to davven with the rabbinic students!  Now I am grateful for all the mamash great Jewish teachings 24/7 on the web.

For this montage, to the shined-up wood clock, I added the wood Omer Counter with the inner paper Omer scroll, that I purchased in Meir Shaarim, Jerusalem.  I love sharing it at the classes I teach on Serving G*d With Joy.  - Joy Krauthammer

Count each day, make each day count, and  "Teach us to treasure each day."  - Psalm 90.  

PS
When I wasn't buying books at Roth's, since at least 1980, I was filling my immense Judaic library from House of David in North Hollywood, where mamash, I received personal attention. David's son Philip knew before I knew, what treasure I would still cherish today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
THANKS for reading my words.
I always love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing to me on COMMENTS.
BlesSings,
Joy

Followers