About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

TingShas, Crystal Energy

Dear Lev Bima Ladies, 

Don’t know if you know what sound I use when Cindy begins the Amidah and we are all facing the Torah. Congregants would not see what I use. Along with Singing Bowls, I had purchased TingShas in Tibet. 
You can see them in my photos:  http://healingsoundsofjoy.blogspot.com

I learned from dear beloved Rabbi Hana Tiferet Siegel in 1993 to use TingShas with the Amidah. She transformed my life with her exercises. I listened. And we chant her Amidah during services.
I’ve also studied sacred sounds with Tibetan Buddhist monks. 

Inspiring (mentoring) others today about crystal stone pendulum usage, I renewed my wisdom on TingShas and share with you because I use them while with you in creating sacred space. 

The sound that emanates from the Tibetan TingShas (hand cymbals) is powerful to assist you to relax, and will also clear any disharmony from any stones you may choose to use in meditation.

TingShas resonate with a high vibration, and will clear any negative energy in the room, and will cleanse any crystals in the vicinity, as well as activate the energy of crystals nearby.

In the late 1980’s I studied Crystal Energy Healing with Master Ho. I reflected on this at our last retreat during Shabbat service. I think Rabbi Toba’s topic was  'self-doubt'. At that 1980’s time I had little confidence in my healing ability, although I did witness the awesome healing happening with responsive crystals in my own hand. The crystals vibrated in my hand as I located meridians on a class partner.  (I went on to study energy healing with various ‘masters’.) Today and for the last couple decades, I serve as sound healer with crystal and with old Tibetan Singing Bowls. I step out of the way, and I’m only a vessel for G*d’s Hand. I play drums the same way; I am played. While on the bima, it privately amuses me to witness how I am being differently played at any particular moment. 
Baruch Hashem.  Shhh. 

I like carefully using the TingShas and I love tenderly playing my Crystal singing bowl to lift the vibration of where I am.  They resonate a powerful energy into the surroundings. Sounds of Joy - Sound Bath recipients privately share with me that the symphony of sound is good for them. That pleases me and encourages me. 

At High Holy Days with Kavanah I play my singing bowls for synagogues. You know I use my Crystal Singing Bowl and wand as a special treat during our Lev Eisha retreats. Mine resonates to the heart chakra, corresponding to the Sephirah Tiferet, in tune of F. I purchased the (most costly) chakra bowl for that reason. HEART / LEV.  My crystal singing bowl rests on an exotic cushion, protected in a pretty, purple soft velvet bag. 

The Crystal singing bowl is powerful and can also be used to cleanse crystals, such as my pendulum (which I’ve never shared at Lev Eisha). Sounds emitted by the singing bowl resonate throughout the room activating any stones in the area, so during retreats, feel free to bring your crystal stones. The strong vibration of the pure crystalline sound of my crystal singing bowl fills the crystals, and will drive out any negative energy.  The sound lifts the vibration of any crystals close by, and the room is also filled with good vibrations. 

Each year at this time, before the New Year, I spontaneously write and share a personal percussion essay, and send it to our newsletter Editor. I don’t think they’ve ever been published. But it is important I share with you, because we LEV sisters share the Bima's sacred space. 

BlesSings, Joy
Krauthammer






The tiny folder insert inside of 1.5" X 2" inch purple velvet bag for Joy's crystal pendulum.


Joy Krauthammer plays Singing Bowls
Yoga studio opening day for Daniel Pearl World Music Days

Joy Krauthammer plays Singing Bowls
Midsummer Night's Festival

Joy Krauthammer plays Singing Bowls
UCLA Healing Arts at REMO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
THANKS for reading my words.
I always love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing to me on COMMENTS.
BlesSings,
Joy

Followers