About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

BACH FLOWER ESSENCES














Dear Moshe Tov,

I see that a workshop, Bach Flowers and Positive Thinking, is being offered at your Center for Healthy Living in Tsfat, Israel.

I share a personal story with you and for your clients regarding Bach Flower Essences.

This story took place exactly 24 months ago this week 2006, only 11 days before my husband, Marcel, z'l died, 17 Tevet, after being on artificial life support for six months.

As you can imagine, this was a stressful time.
I guess I was beyond stress, because for the prior few months I could not sleep through the night, being woken every night with horrific night mares showing to me the real horrific paralyzing metastatic brain cancer, acute medical issues with the breaking down body being kept alive by 'life'-sustaining machinery. I'm talking lots of medical tubes, etc. Not one night with proper sleep or rest. (In retrospect, it was PTSD at its finest except that it was still current, not 'post' at that moment, even though Marcel had been on life sustaining tubes, on and off, for 18 years begining 1988 when following two back to back brain surgeries, was 'comatose' for three months.)

Days before his death and to care for myself, I was advised to use homeopathic BACH Flower Essences.  Within moments, on the web, I googled that name, took the Bach web test to see which combination of the 36 Essences was right for me. Miraculously (Hashgachah Pratit, G*d's hand), when within minutes of taking the Bach test, I went to the corner health store filled with bottles of concoctions, a blessing awaited me.  

A woman whom I did not yet know, Sona, working in the store, was a holistic homeopath practitioner. Sona had all the dozens of Bach Flower 2" tall dark glass, dropper topped bottles with her in a neatly arranged collection, in a customized black folding zippered bag at her private secluded table at back of store. I introduced myself and gave Sona my completed written answers to the internet's Bach questions that indicated which Essence combination would be best for me.

Asking questions using a small metal cone-shaped swinging pendulum, Sona came up with her own answers. "How could that be" I asked, "that only some of your answers are the same results as my answers when I carefully and truthfully answered on paper?"  Sona responded that she went directly to my 'spiritual guidance', and I was only intellectually answering the questions.

After I purchased for a dollar, a new empty little dark brown dropper bottle, Sona made the personalized concoction for me. Into my personal bottle, there was a drop of this flower, and two drops of that flower, or maybe three or four drops each of the others. Six flower essences were used, and then pure water was added to fill the new dark glass tiny bottle with an 'eye dropper'. Immediately, a few times a day, I began taking on my tongue, a few drops of my personal Essence.

Sona was right on. Beginning the very night, for these last 24 months, I have slept without night mares (although 'day mares' continued).  I cry remembering that needed relief and miracle blessing.

I totally believe in Bach Flower Essences.

I went back to see Sona three months later and she did not recognize me as the sleepless 'zombie' who had gone to her a few months earlier, while I had been married and 'caregiver angel warrior'. On this visit in my deep state of tear-filled mourning the loss of my husband,z"l, Sona concocted for me another potion with 7 different flowers. It was helpful. Seven is G*d's holiest number. I felt cared for.

You may share my true healing story about "Bach Flowers and Positive Thinking".

One love, shalom and abundant blesSings of harmony, wholeness, health and joy to you,
Joy
Krauthammer
"Serve G*d With Joy"

PS
Grateful for my own health returning, and mourning as a widow, I would visit in that health store near me just to leave little meaningful surprise gifts for Sona. 

Shortly after, Sona went on to open her own (new age) homeopathic health store about 30 miles from me, through the San Gabriel Mountains, and to a scenic town I'd never been. I was so grateful to Sona, that as a gift one evening, I drove to her store and set up and played Tibetan Singing Bowls in a healing sound spa meditation for her own clients and other healing practitioners. 

Sona is a blesSing. My 'spiritual guidance' is a blesSing.


~ ~ ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
THANKS for reading my words.
I always love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing to me on COMMENTS.
BlesSings,
Joy

Followers