About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

Fig Tree at Mount Sinai


© Joy Krauthammer
FIG TREE AT SINAI

My 32 year old divine magnificent Mission Fig tree at sunrise,
two days before cutting down the entire top of right trunk.
This devoted fig tree must have been at Revelation. 
Understand, feel its holy Essence, its power, loving soul and Source. 
I am trying to save beloved tree from uprooting,
 thus I decided I must take down its whole entire top which will be heavy in the summer. 
Today I stood at its base and I was strong.
Its body and beauty was felled.

I am giving tomorrow on Shabbat at shul to chevre, a tree that was at Sinai.
Now again to honor Tu B'Shvat, Fig tree gives its present to the future.
Dozens of beautiful foot-long, straight and thick barren branches to Lev Eisha women to plant, nurture and grow Fig trees.
I breathe deeply in great sadness and shock of horror at removal of limbs. 
I had to choose longer healthier life for fig tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
THANKS for reading my words.
I always love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing to me on COMMENTS.
BlesSings,
Joy

Followers